ADRN believes the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. 1 Thess. 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
• ADRN believes that there is one God, creator of Heaven and Earth, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
• ADRN believes in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth conceived by the Holy Spirit, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death by crucifixion through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
• ADRN believes that all people everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
• ADRN believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
• ADRN believes in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. I Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
• ADRN believes in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. I Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
• ADRN believes that we must dedicate ourselves to a life of prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, to the ministry of evangelism and discipleship. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
• ADRN believes that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end. We will not withhold disaster support in the form of physical, emotional and spiritual needs, regardless of citizenship, race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or political affiliation. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.
• ADRN believes God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between one genetic male and one genetic female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. ADRN strongly opposes victimization or violence against any sector of society that disagrees with the biblical view. We honor the dignity and rights of all who differ from us on the matter of human sexuality. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.