We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and transparency in our financial practices. Therefore, Austin Disaster Relief Network is committed to financial excellence. We recognize our accountability to both the Lord and to our donors. We undergo annual audits by external agencies, our 990s are publicly available, and all inquiries you may have regarding our fiduciary integrity are welcome. Our desire is that you would have the utmost confidence in how the funds you entrust to us are used.
Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 Designations
$4,355,263 (85%) Program Services & Disaster Support
$446,089 (9%) General Administrative
$322,879 (6%) Fundraising
*From an independent audit by Atchley and Associates, Inc.
We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices. Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling the following standards based on our core values:
- We believe prayer and His presence working through us are vital in all we do.
- We believe that a combination of emotional, physical, and spiritual assistance is required in the event of a disaster.
- We seek to dwell in unity for the sake of Christ (Psalms 133).
- We place a high value on every person we assist because we believe Christ died for them (Luke 10:25-37).
- We believe integrity, trust, and building Christ-like relationships are essential.
- We value transformation in the lives of the people we serve.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say, or do is Christian and for the sake of Christ and the expanding of His Kingdom.
- We value the spirit of excellence.