With the devastation left in the wake of Hurricane Ida, ADRN has launched the Hurricane Ida Relief Fund dedicated to those impacted by the storm. This fund will raise money for cleaning up and rebuilding homes in the hurricane's aftermath and will also provide emergency supplies for survivors and evacuees including toiletries, hygiene kits, and gift cards. Your tax-deductible donation gives hope as people return to their homes and get back on their feet.
- Survivor Care Kits (instructions below)
- Tarps (10'x10' minimum)
- Diapers of all sizes
- Portable Generators
Bring donations to the Hope Family Thrift Store (1122 E. 51st Street, Austin, TX 78723), Monday - Saturday, 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- For those impacted or displaced by these storms and for those who have lost homes or loved ones;
- For first responders, community leaders, and for the many volunteer efforts taking place;
- For the resources that the survivors need; and
- For the love of Christ to be demonstrated and declared through the local church.
- Donate to the ADRN Hurricane Ida Relief Fund – these resources will provide for the immediate needs of those impacted by the storm. Funds will also support long-term efforts through the local church to rebuild and restore damaged homes.
- Build Survivor Care Kits (instructions below), and bring them to the HOPE Family Thrift Store at 1122 E. 51st Street, Austin, TX 78723. Drop off times are Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Join with other volunteers to serve with ADRN partners in Louisiana.
Build a SURVIVOR CARE KIT for individuals or families impacted by disaster
When disaster strikes, survivors need immediate supplies to get back on their feet. The SURVIVOR CARE KIT becomes an incredibly valuable gift for any person who has lost everything. ADRN needs 5,000 care kits to send to the most impacted communities on the Texas and Louisiana coast.
ADRN Headquarters - 1122 E. 51st St., Austin, TX 78723 (Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM)