Join the Network
Your Organization Could Be a Part of ADRN!
Austin Disaster Relief Network is open to all Christian churches, non-profit organizations, and businesses that are willing to mobilize and walk alongside FEMA, the Red Cross, the City of Austin, and other government and non-government agencies to complement and assist their efforts in serving during times of great need.
Would you like to learn more about joining this network?
Submit the interest form below and one of our Church Network Development team members will be in touch with you to walk you through the process. Thanks for your interest!
Become a Community Business Partner
Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) is looking for businesses, corporations, organizations or groups within the community that can partner with us to provide available resources, financial support and collaborate efforts in and out of disaster response.
There are several ways to engage with us. To get started, please fill out our Business Intake Form below. Someone from our Business Development Department will be in touch with you soon. Thank you for your support and interest in ADRN.
Below are resource tools for downloading for your use. Branding guidelines provide a reference for proper use of ADRN’s logo. For public collateral being created to support an event (ie posters, flyers, signs, advertising), please send drafts to email@example.com before production for release of use.
Give to Support ADRN
DONATE BY MAIL ADRN, P.O. Box 15424, Austin, Texas 78761
Please contact ADRN PR for more information.
Community Business Partner Support
Please contact us for more information.
Join as an Individual
In and out of disaster response, Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) serves those in need. With the help of volunteers working along-side our efforts (Community Volunteer or ADRN Volunteer), survivors and those in crisis are able to receive relief through the compassion at the heart of EVERY volunteer serving within our organization. Choose your pathway to volunteer and help by #BringingHopeIntoCrisis.
By joining ADRN’s Network of Greater Austin Churches, an individual has the option to:
- Advance through our special training program pathways
- Work directly with survivors through various volunteer opportunities
- Deploy with ADRN wearing our official ADRN Yellow T-Shirt and Badge recognized as an official identification during deployment
- See below for additional Network benefits
ADRN Yellow T-Shirt and Badge will be available only to volunteers who complete online volunteer registration, agree to the Statement of Faith and complete an ADRN 3Hr Orientation and Preparedness course. (Volunteers with a sex offender offense on their record or convicted of any crimes against minors will not be able to receive an ADRN badge or an official ADRN yellow t-shirt).
After Individuals review and agree to ADRN’s Statement of Faith, each individual may take the I AM Ready™ Basic Training and Orientation course to become an official, badged ADRN Volunteer.
Individuals who are NOT able to sign the ADRN Statement of Faith, may sign up as a Community Volunteer to help those impacted by disaster.
Anyone from the community is welcome to sign up as a Community Volunteer at any time, in or out of disaster response, without joining into the Network. In disaster, Community Volunteers who share our compassion to help those in crisis are essential to the response impact we have in meeting survivor needs quickly and efficiently.
If you are a business, corporation, group or organization you can sign up in these areas to help:
- Warehouse/Donations – Help receive and sort survivor supplies and donations
- Disaster Assistance – Clean up, debris removal, and muck out
- Assembling Survivor Kits and Buckets – Help assemble clean-up buckets and hygiene kits at our warehouse
When you click below, you can select what areas of services you would like to volunteer and we will connect you with the opportunities as they become available.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES WITH ADRN
The following trainings are available to everyone:
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- American Red Cross First Aid with CPR/AED (Adult/Child/Infant)
- Preparedness Peace
Certification of course completion will be given to anyone that completes a certified course.
SERVE IN DISASTER WITH RED CROSS
Central Texas Red Cross is an alternate option for service to the community during disaster http://www.redcross.org/tx/austin.
Once you join as an Individual you become an official ADRN Volunteer. As an ADRN Volunteer, you can expect to receive the following:
- A platform to deploy quickly and effectively to bring relief to the hurting
- A Photo ID Badge and Credentialing recognizable by local governments and agencies
- Invitations to participate in various ADRN Events, including Disaster Drills, and our Annual Training Conference.
- Personal and Family Preparedness Training Opportunities
- A training pathway to equip you emotionally, spiritually, and physically, including Nationally Certified Courses
- Access to a database that tracks your progress in training and preparedness
- Emergency Broadcast System communication to warn and activate ADRN volunteers in times of emergency through mass text, voicemail, and email
- Updates of valuable preparedness information via our monthly E-Newsletter
- Opportunity to connect and mobilize with a united Body of Christ
For more information about joining the network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org