ADRN’s primary goal is to serve Christ by sponsoring families affected by disaster through their Disaster Relief Shepherd program. Responding to offer relief following crisis, ADRN provides survivors with immediate financial assistance, emergency housing and transportation, emotional and spiritual care and connects families with vital resources. Additionally, ADRN organizes volunteer efforts in the cleanup/muck out of homes, coordinates volunteer labor with partnering agencies like Christian Aid Ministries (CAM), and offers funding to complete the rebuilding/repair of homes affected through their sponsorship program.
How We Help
Disaster Relief Services
- Emergency financial support for food, clothing, gas, emergency housing, emergency transportation and gift cards for disaster survivors.
- Emotional/Spiritual Care Team (Crisis Intervention) and Chaplain Support
- Emergency Call Center for Survivor Assistance
- Temporary Shelter established within Churches on the Network
- Warehousing and Distribution Management of Goods
- Clean-Up Team Deployments to Assist in Cleaning Up Damaged Homes
- Volunteer Management and Coordination
- Sponsorship through ADRN’s Disaster Relief Shepherd program, offering long-term support and critical resources to assist survivors during the rebuild/repair phase of relief, while meeting their emotional/spiritual needs.
Sponsor Families of Disaster
ADRN through the network of churches, sponsor families and individuals of disaster through the Disaster Relief Shepherd program. Volunteers within an assigned church, walk alongside survivors to assist them as needed until they are back on their feet and into their homes.
Preparedness and Training
ADRN has trained, prepared and equipped thousands of volunteers to be ready to respond quickly in the event of disaster. Training is provided in various areas of support including CISM, CERT, HAM Radio Communications, Chaplaincy, First Aid, Spiritual Readiness and more.
Training and Certifications
Through ADRN’s training program, volunteers and individuals may become certified in various nationally recognized training courses. Internal training pathways are based on the skill set and volunteer direction of each individual. Credentials are then used to build teams of trained volunteers ready to respond to the need in times of crisis. Click here to read more about our training opportunities.
ADRN has a core team of volunteers that pray continually for the vision and mission of ADRN. Prayer is at the root of our daily devotion to serve others in great need, whether it be in disaster or in need of our support through the Body of Christ.
Resources / Donations
We are always looking for partners who share our mission to serve others in disaster or in great need. Vital resources in hardship, help ADRN move families out of trauma and into a new life. In-kind donations and monetary donations, when received, are given to help aid survivors. In-kind donations can be received at ADRN’s Hope Family Thrift Store. To give to ADRN, click here.
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.