When you take the I AM Ready™ Basic Training and Orientation, you will be given a Volunteer Profile Card, which will have your new username and password to access the ADRN Volunteer Database Portal.
Your Volunteer Profile LogIn information is IMPORTANT - be sure to keep it safe. TIP: Enter your username and password into a secure password app like 1Password.
We encourage you to sign-in as soon as you can after receiving your Volunteer Profile Card and add information on each tab.
What can you do with your Volunteer Profile?
- Maintain accurate personal information (contact, church affiliation, t-shirt size)
- Get assistance with password security
- View ADRN’s Statement of Faith and Ethics Agreement
- Consent to a background check
- Join ADRN’s Emergency Broadcast System (text)
You can also share with us about…
- Your life experience and occupation
- Language skills
- Your top strengths
- Review your completed Training transcript
- Review your I AM Ready levels of preparedness and supplies to keep on hand
- Indicate your Interests, Trainings, and Core Team and Positions you’d like explore
If you have questions about your access to your Volunteer Profile, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org