When you take the I AM Ready™ Basic Training and Orientation, you will be given a Volunteer Profile Card, which will have your new username and password to access the ADRN Volunteer Database Portal.
Your Volunteer Profile LogIn information is IMPORTANT - be sure to keep it safe. TIP: Enter your username and password into a secure password app like 1Password.
We encourage you to sign-in as soon as you can after receiving your Volunteer Profile Card and add information on each tab.
What can you do with your Volunteer Profile?
- Maintain accurate personal information (contact, church affiliation, t-shirt size)
- Get assistance with password security
- View ADRN’s Statement of Faith and Ethics Agreement
- Consent to a background check
- Join ADRN’s Emergency Broadcast System (text)
You can also share with us about…
- Your life experience and occupation
- Language skills
- Your top strengths
- Review your completed Training transcript
- Review your I AM Ready levels of preparedness and supplies to keep on hand
- Indicate your Interests, Trainings, and Core Team and Positions you’d like explore
If you have questions regarding the features of the database, please click on the following link titled ADRN Get Started Portal Guidebook. If you have questions about your access to your Volunteer Profile, please contact email@example.com