Over the last 12 months, the Lord has given ADRN the grace to:
- Assist 932 families and invest nearly $1.8 million to help survivors get back on their feet emotionally and spiritually and back into safe and clean homes;
- Respond to multiple major disasters, including COVID-19, Hurricane Dorian, Tropical Storm Imelda, the Onalaska tornado, and Hurricane Laura and Delta, assisting the Church to mobilize in each response;
- Meet the emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of 465 local families impacted by everyday disasters like home fires and floods. An estimated 980 individuals received free clothing, shoes, linens, and more from our sister organization, Hope Family Thrift Store;
- Contribute $100,000 to the Highland Lakes Crisis Network (which we helped launch in 2018) so they could help more families impacted by the Hill Country Floods; and
- Fund the repair and rebuilding of 12 homes damaged or destroyed by Hurricane Harvey in the Beaumont/Port Arthur area.
CLICK HERE for a digital copy of our 2020 End of Year Letter from Executive Director Daniel Geraci.
Leslie and her family lost everything when Hurricane Laura hit their hometown of Lake Charles, LA. As they start over in Austin, ADRN walks with them to help them piece their lives back together.