Preparedness Peace is a small-group basic disaster preparedness course designed to build a foundation for a lifestyle of preparedness.
In this 12 hour, 6-week course, you will learn how to prepare your home and family for most types of disasters. This course will change your life!
Preparedness Peace Training Materials:
Facilitator Kit with Manual and DVD – $135
Participants Manual with DVD – $55
To get started and set up your own Preparedness Peace Training for your church or community email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below links for Preparedness Peace inventory and supplies lists.
Is your Home and Family Prepared for an Emergency?
Preparedness Peace covers:
- Why Prepare?
- Teamwork and the Power of a Plan
- How to be Water Wise and Food Sense
- Power Alley
- Having a Safe Home
- Grab & Go Bags
- Establishing Home Security
At the completion of Preparedness Peace you will have:
- Family plans and documents in place
- Safe Home Assessment
- Lighting and energy plans for a power outage
- Evacuation plans with maps and routes
- Minimum three day’s food and water storage
- Car kit
- Home emergency supplies
- Grab and Go bags
- Shelter-in-place room and supplies
- Spiritual preparedness
A completion certificate will be given to those who purchase a book and complete the class.
Preparedness Peace Facilitator Kit (w/ Manual, DVD) is $135 and Participant Manual w/ DVD is $55.