If you are already a Volunteer and completed Orientation, please follow the steps below to register for ADRN courses.
1) Complete ADRN's How to Become a Volunteer process. (required to register for courses).
2) Choose a course of interest from the Training Calendar page.
3) Login to your Volunteer Profile through our database to register.**
* For those that are experiencing extreme hardship due to losing a job and/or full-time student, scholarship pricing is available. Authorization for scholarship pricing is given by email@example.com. Email to apply before registering for courses or fill out our online form.
**Login access for volunteers are given after completion of ADRN's New Volunteer Orientation.
If you want to register for ADRN training and would like to register as a Non-ADRN Volunteer (does not require the completion of the ADRN volunteer application before registration), please follow the steps below.
1) Choose a Training Course from our Training Calendar page. To view training course opportunities, click here. Some courses are closed for Non-ADRN volunteers. To become an ADRN volunteer, register to attend an Orientation to enable a wider range of training opportunities.
2) Contact ADRN Training Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat and provide payment. (Training cost for each course will be indicated under the Training Courses listed or you can view our 2017 Training Prices)
Apply for a Training Scholarship
In times of hardship, ADRN provides 50% Scholarship pricing to full time students and individuals impacted by financial challenges. We understand times are tough and education is important. If you are in need of assistance, please click below to fill out a Scholarship Application form to begin the approval process.
NEED HELP REGISTERING?
If you experience problems during the registration process online, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Note: Most courses listed require volunteers to login. Login access is provided to our volunteers after completion of the ADRN Orientation and Preparedness course. Online registration and payment for classes in advance can prevent an additional $20 administrative fee added to payments received at the door.