Our neighbors need help recovering and rebuilding their lives after a devastating outbreak of tornadoes on March 21, 2022.
ADRN trained volunteers have met with over 500 survivors so far, hearing their stories, taking care of emergency needs, praying with them, and bringing them hope. We're asking the Greater Austin community to help with the resources these families need to repair and rebuild their homes, restore hope, renew faith, and recover their lives. We're raising...
$2.5 million in 25 days (ends May 6)
Join the community-wide effort led by "Love, Tito's" to support Central Texans today.
UPDATE: Bell County Tornado, April 12
Our hearts break for those impacted by a devastating tornado in Bell County on April 12. ADRN will channel resources through the Central Texas Tornadoes Relief Fund to support those who were impacted and need help in the days and weeks to come. If you'd like to support families in this community specifically, designate your donation by writing "Bell County Tornado" in the comments of your online donation or in the memo line of your check.
By the numbers...
- More than 1,100 homes and buildings were damaged or destroyed in Williamson County alone
- ADRN trained volunteers have met with more than 500 survivors
- We've provided nearly $100,000 in emergency financial aid
- 196 families have asked for long-term recovery support through Disaster Relief Shepherds
- 32 homeowners need help repairing and rebuilding their homes and replacing appliances and furniture
- 49 renters need help with relocation expenses such as deposits, the first month's rent, and utility set-up costs
- 51 people lost cars or vehicles that they depend on for their jobs and need help with quality replacements
WE LOVE OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
A huge "THANK YOU" to our friends at Tito's Handmade Vodka and Love, Tito's for kicking off this campaign with a generous $50,000 donation.
Will you join the challenge? If your business or organization would like to provide matching funds, sponsorships, or other incentives to support the effort, let's start a conversation.