TRAINING AND EVENTS CALENDAR
- This event has passed.
I AM Ready Basic Training & Orientation – Live Online
August 31, 2020 @ 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Live Online Zoom Meeting
Every new volunteer who wants to join the ADRN network is required to take this 2.5hr class to give you an introduction to ADRN and the training we provide, a volunteer roadmap for training and service, badging/credentials, how emergency response works in Greater Austin, individual/family preparedness and Prayer Hotline training as a base training for response. Every volunteer who completes this course will receive an ADRN yellow badge, become an official ADRN volunteer and certified to join the ADRN Prayer Hotline Team.
How to Register for Training:>> Register Here
1. Click the Register Here button above and click on the New Volunteer Application under New Users.
In the Agree Tab, make sure you check the boxes next to all of the following:
Statement of Faith
Consent to Release Background Check Info You will actually submit your background check in a future step.
2. Complete contact information on the Basic Info Tab and click the Save & Submit button at the top of the page.
3. Set up your username and password on the Profile Tab
4. To complete your Background Check go back to https://adrnvolunteer.org and login to your newly-created account using your username and password. Select View My Profile and click Agree and Start Background Check on the Agree Tab. (This should take around 15 minutes to complete.)
5. Sign the Confidentiality Agreement on the Agree Tab.
6. Click the red Site Home button at the top of the webpage, then click Register for Training.
61a. Click the Live/In Person Trainings Tab and select I AM Ready™ Basic Training & Orientation by clicking the Shopping Cart icon.
6b. Click the link at the top of the page to complete your registration. A link to the Live Zoom meeting will be emailed to you on the day of training.
(We will use the email address you set up in your User Profile under the Basic Info Tab.)
Locate the course by date. Roll over the course to view course times, location and cost. Click the course listed and login to the ADRN Volunteer Portal to register for training.
Note: Most courses listed require volunteers to login. Login access is provided to our volunteers after completion of ADRN’s I AM™ Basic Training & Orientation.
If you need additional information on training, registration or applying for scholarships, please contact our Training Department email@example.com.