Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) and ADRN’s Hope Family Thrift Store are pleased to assist you during your time of need. We know it is a difficult time and we are praying for you and your family. Please find a list of resources and steps to help you navigate through the process of receiving assistance to help you get back on your feet and into your homes.
ADRN DISASTER RELIEF SERVICES
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Emergency Transportation and Housing
- Emotional and Spiritual Care
- Call Center Support / Survivor Hotline (512.806.0800)
- Clean-Up Volunteer Labor
- Physical Support (Clothing, Bedding, Toiletries, Toys, and other Supplies)
- Sponsorship through ADRN’s Disaster Relief Shepherd Program, assisting families through rebuild/repair phase of recovery
HOW TO RECEIVE SURVIVOR ASSISTANCE
Hope Family Thrift Store: FREE Merchandise for Survivors
1) Call Survivor Hotline (512.806.0800)
An ADRN team member will provide assistance to survivors, offering vital resources, church sponsorship through ADRN’s Disaster Relief Shepherd program, gift cards to meet immediate needs, provide an ADRN wristband and help coordinate services requested.
2) Get an ADRN Survivor Wristband
An ADRN survivor wristband will be given to survivors by an ADRN Emotional Care team member at a Disaster Assistance Center in the field (if deployed or active) or by calling the Survivor Hotline to schedule an appointment to meet with a team member. In order to receive FREE merchandise from our thrift store, you must receive an ADRN Survivor Wristband.
3) Pick Up Goods from Hope Family Thrift Store
When picking up goods, please be sure to bring your entire family to shop at one time and wear your assigned wristbands to present to a store representative. If you have any questions, please call the Survivor Hotline (512.806.0800).
ADRN FAMILY SPONSORSHIP
Find a Disaster Assistance Center (DAC) if ADRN is deployed in your area or call ADRN’s Survivor Hotline.
ADRN sponsors families affected by disaster. Through ADRN’s network of churches, trained volunteers or Disaster Relief Shepherds, assist survivors to help them locate vital resources, provide emotional/spiritual support through recovery and offer financial support, provided by ADRN, to help rebuild/repair survivor homes.
DISASTER ASSISTANCE CENTERS (DAC)
1) Within the DAC (during ADRN deployment), locate the Austin Disaster Relief Network support tables.
2) Meet with an Emotional Care team member to review needs.
3) Receive assistance based on needs (Wristbands, gift cards, financial support, etc)
FIND A RED CROSS SHELTER | Click here >
Hope Family Thrift Store | Austin Disaster Relief Network Headquarters (HQ)
1122 East 51st Street
Austin Texas 78723
(ADRN HQ door faces 51st street on side of building)
THRIFT STORE HOURS OF OPERATION
THRIFT STORE DROP-OFF HOURS
Monday-Saturday, 10AM-5:30 PM