VOLUNTEER TO HELP - GREAT NEED DAILY
Anyone from the community is welcome to sign up as a Community Volunteer at any time or to help during ADRN's Hurricane Harvey response. If you are a community volunteer, business, corporation, group or organization you can sign up in the areas of clean-up, warehouse or meals. To view all volunteer opportunities that are open for daily sign up, click below.
DONATE TO HELP
DONATE BY MAIL
ADRN, PO Box 3817, Cedar Park, TX 78630
TEXT 'AUSTINRELIEF' to 444999
AMAZON SMILES Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Austin Disaster Relief Network. Shop or ship items from our Wish List to help ADRN serve thousands of survivors.
The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund has been setup up through the Austin Community Foundation by the Austin Disaster Relief Network to provide for the immediate and long-term physical needs of families impacted by Hurricane Harvey. GIVE NOW
HOW WE HELP
Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is comprised of over 175 Greater Austin churches and thousands of trained volunteers bringing hope into crisis. We prepare, train and equip our network of volunteers in advance to meet the emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of those impacted. Our primary goal is to sponsor families affected by disaster through our Disaster Relief Shepherd Program, walking with survivors through recovery until they are back on their feet and in a clean and safe home. ADRN funds the rebuilding/repair of homes and provides emergency financial support to survivors in need.
ADRN responds to small and large disasters within our community and collaborates with the City of Austin, Travis and Hays County Office of Emergency Management, as well as other state agencies. To date, in 2017 ADRN has responded to 85 small incidents. Since 2009, Austin Disaster Relief Network has deployed to 17 major disasters assisting over 38,000 survivors and given away over 5.4 million dollars.
PRESSRELEASE_ADRN_PflugervilleMayor_090617 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_TITOS_090117 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_PLANEDELIVERSSUPPLIES_090117
ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_2017 Mayor Adler Declaration_083017 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_HurricaneHarvey_HowToHelp_083017 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_HurricaneHarvey_SurvivorDrive2_082917 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_08302017HurricaneHarvey_Response_082817 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_2017HurricaneHarvey_Deployment_082717 ADRN_PRESSRELEASE_2017HurricaneHarvey_InitialResponse_082617
OUR RESPONSE (updated October 7, 2017)
- ADRN is responding to one of the largest responses in our history.
- 175 Semi's Worth of goods
- 28 Cities received goods
- 3,800+ Pallets Shipped
- $4MM (EST) in Supplies
- 20,000 Survivors Assisted
- 8,000 Welcome Kits were received
- Over $1 million in gift cards distributed to survivors
- 5,000+ volunteers managed and coordinated
- ADRN's Hope Family Thrift Store has given over $45,961 of clothing and shoes to over 2,150 survivors impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
- Over 20,000 calls in response to ADRN Call Center
- ADRN partnered with Tito's, trucking companies and personal drivers with trailers to transport supplies to communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
- ADRN partnered with general aviation companies like Charlie Bravo Aviation, Shepherd Aviation, and Sky Hope to distribute critical supplies out to areas not accessible by vehicles.
- ADRN worked with churches on the network to collect survivors supplies and distribute supplies to the Georgetown airport to transport goods by truck, plane or trailers.
- ADRN deployed to LaGrange, September 11th-16th, to meet the needs of survivors impacted providing emotional and spiritual care, gift cards for emergency financial relief and additional long-term support services.
- Love Port Arthur event on Sept. 30th and in October assisting 4,700 families and 16,500 survivors
- Financial assistance is being provided to meet the immediate needs of survivors.
- ADRN's Call Center (512.806.0800) is available to survivors providing information and resources to individuals and families impacted by Hurricane Harvey, along with volunteer engagement, and donor management.
- Daily Community Volunteers or ADRN Network Badged Volunteers are greatly needed during our Hurricane Harvey Response.
- Monetary donations are greatly needed to continue to support survivors' long term needs (DONATE HERE)
- Drop-Off items can be made at ADRN HQ, receiving dock of Hope Family Thrift Store, located at 1122 E 51st Street, Austin, Tx 78723. Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm.