Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) and ADRN's Hope Family Thrift Store offer assistance to survivors following disaster. Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization comprised of over 185 Greater Austin churches and thousands of trained volunteers. ADRN’s network enables church members to organize, prepare, mobilize and respond quickly in the event of a disaster, large or small. ADRN’s network of churches, volunteers, business partners, local agencies and community organizations generously provide in-kind donations, monetary gifts and additional volunteer assistance that enable ADRN to fund the rebuild/repair of survivor homes and provide immediate assistance to those in crisis.
Since 2009, ADRN has brought emotional, physical and spiritual relief to more than 41,000 individuals, sponsored more than 2,800 families, and given more than $14.5 million in disaster relief funds.
ADRN DISASTER RELIEF SERVICES
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Emergency Transportation and Housing
- Emotional and Spiritual Care
- Call Center Support / Survivor Hotline
- Clean-Up Volunteer Labor
- Physical Support (Clothing, Bedding, Toiletries, Toys, and other Supplies);
(FREE Merchandise with an ADRN Survivor Wristband)
- Sponsorship through ADRN's Disaster Relief Shepherd Program, assisting families through rebuild/repair phase of recovery
If you are a survivor, please visit our Survivor Assistance page or call the Survivor Hotline.