Central Texas Tornadoes – Survivor Resources

Survivor Resources

Clean-Up Assistance

ROUND ROCK RESIDENTS:  if you have debris on your property, please report that to the City of Round Rock. Updates on the city's procedures can be found on their website. If you need assistance with home clean-up following the tornadoes, please call the ADRN Disaster Hotline to register for help.

FOR OTHER RESIDENTS: if you need help cleaning up trees, debris, or other damage following the Central Texas Tornadoes, call the ADRN Disaster Survivor Hotline to register for help.

Image from iOS (32)a