We want to challenge you to join ADRN and our Executive Director's personal challenge in what he is calling the "Coronavirus Challenge." The challenge after a request from our local emergency services department is to give your extra supplies of personal protection goods to the medical and emergency community, to give back to them in their time of need. The following supplies are needed:
- Hand Sanitizer (of all sizes)
- Anti-bacterial Soap
- N95 Masks
- Surgical Masks
- Industrial Masks (N-95 or Dust)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Latex Free Gloves
- Eye Protection Goggles/glasses (NEW)
- Face Shields (NEW)
- Protective Gowns (water resistant)
- Disposable Food Grade Gloves
- Thermometers (NEW only) - old style or new style, especially non-contact version
We are asking people to drop off their extra supplies at the back dock of ADRN Headquarters/HOPE Family Thrift Store, today (Saturday) - next Saturday, March 28th, from 10AM-6PM. ADRN will ensure that all supplies get the appropriate sources. ADRN is working directly with Homeland Security Emergency Management.
Your donation will be tax-deductible donation.
Watch a short video from our Executive Director's - "Coronavirus Challenge!"