DIY FACEMASKS FOR THE CITY OF AUSTIN
In response to requests by the City of Austin and the Capital Area Medical Operations Center (CAMOC), we are launching a drive to collect more than 20,000 homemade face masks. DIY face masks are urgently needed amid the growing threat of COVID-19 and new evidence from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggesting that asymptomatic people can spread the virus.
ITEMS TO DONATE
*** IMMEDIATE SUPPLY NEED: 20,000 DIY Cloth Face Masks ***
Austinites are encouraged to donate the following supplies:
- Hand Sanitizer (of all sizes)
- Antibacterial Soap
- N95 Masks (NEW and/or homemade is okay)
- Surgical Masks* (NEW)
- Industrial Masks (N-95 or Dust)
- Disinfectant Wipes (NEW)
- Latex Free Gloves
- Eye Protection Goggles or glasses (NEW)
- Face Shields (NEW)
- Protective Gowns (water resistant)
- Disposable Food Grade Gloves
- Thermometers (NEW only) - old style or new style, especially non-contact version
*Note: Homemade masks are also being accepted. Please follow Clinically-Requested Specs found at https://bit.ly/DIYmaskmaking.
DROP OFF AT ADRN HQ/HOPE FAMILY THRIFT
Saturday, March 28th - April 4th
Monday - Saturday, 10AM-6PM
CLOSED on SUNDAY
1122 East 51st Street
Please drop off at the back dock of HOPE Family Thrift Store.
All donations are tax deductible.
For questions, please call ADRN's Call Center # 512-806-0800