CISM Online Training Instructions (click here to print)
Welcome to Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) Training!
The ADRN Training Team is excited that you have chosen this course to equip you to provide emotional and spiritual care in times of crisis. The CISM course is segmented into five phases, each having tasks to be completed. We recommend that you print this document and use it as a checklist to ensure you complete everything required to receive certification in this course. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
PHASE I - Prerequisites
1. Go to www.adrnvolunteer.org to View My Profile.
If you have trouble logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your contact information on the Profile Tab is current. Be sure to click the Save & Submit button if you make changes.
2. Go to Agree Tab in your profile page to make sure your Confidentiality Agreement, Statement of Faith and ADRN Ethics Agreement are all signed, and make sure you have selected “agree” for your Background Check. This will take you to a new page to complete a Background Check if you have not completed a Background Check for ADRN in the last 36 months.
For a seamless online training experience please do not advance to Phase 2 until completing all of Phase 1.
Skipping steps can cause you to be unsuccessful in achieving your goal of completing this course.
PHASE II - Online Training Registration
1. Register for training. Login to adrnvolunteer.org and click Register for Training. You'll find the Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) course in the On Demand Trainings Tab within the registration section.
2. Click on Site Home, then View My Profile, then On Demand Tab.
3. Sign CISM Ethics Agreement in the On Demand Tab within your profile section.