Mobilizing the Body of Christ in Times of Disaster
Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is comprised of over 175 Greater Austin churches and thousands of trained volunteers bringing hope into crisis. ADRN’s network enables and empowers church members to organize, prepare, mobilize, and respond quickly in the event of disaster, great or small. Business partners, local agencies and community support play a vital role in ADRN’s mission. It is through the generosity of their in-kind donations, monetary gifts and volunteer assistance, that ADRN can fund the rebuild/repair of survivor homes and provide immediate assistance to those in crisis.
ADRN’s primary goal is to serve Christ by sponsoring families affected by disaster through their Disaster Relief Shepherd program. Responding to offer relief following crisis, ADRN provides survivors with immediate financial assistance, emergency housing and transportation, emotional and spiritual care and connects families with vital resources to help rebuild their lives and their homes. Click here to read more on HOW WE CAN HELP >
Since 2009, Austin Disaster Relief Network has brought emotional, physical and spiritual relief to more than 38,000 survivors assisted, sponsored more than 2,350 families, and given more than $5.4 million in disaster relief funds.
ADRN's Vision and Mission
To glorify Christ by equipping, empowering, and mobilizing a network of churches to respond to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those affected by disaster. Luke 10:25-37, Ephesians 4:12-16
An active, empowered network of prepared churches, bringing hope into crisis through the transforming power of Jesus Christ to every life and community we serve. Revelation 19:7
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say or do is Christian and for the sake of Christ and the expanding of His Kingdom.
- We believe prayer and His presence working through us is vital in all we do.
- We believe that a combination of emotional, physical and spiritual assistance is required in the event of a disaster.
- We seek to dwell in unity for the sake of Christ (Psalms 133).
- We place a high value on every person we assist because we believe Christ died for them (Luke 10:25-37).
- We believe integrity, trust and building Christ-like relationships is an essential.
- We value transformation in the lives of people we serve.
- We value the spirit of excellence.
Click here to read more on DISASTER RELIEF SERVICES >
Deploying in times of need, ADRN's Call Center (Survivor Hotline: 512.806.0800) and trained volunteers in the field provide vital resources to comfort and bring immediate relief to hurting families and those affected in our community. For assistance or more information about ADRN, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.