We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and transparency in our financial practices. Therefore, Austin Disaster Relief Network is committed to financial excellence. We recognize our accountability to both the Lord and to our donors. We undergo annual audits by external agencies, our 990s are publicly available, and all inquiries you may have regarding our fiduciary integrity are welcome. Our desire is that you would have the utmost confidence in how the funds you entrust to us are used.
Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2015 Designations
$1,448,605 Program Services & Disaster Support
$163,841 General Administrative
*From an independent audit by Allman and Associates, Inc.
We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices. Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling the following standards based on our core values:
- We believe prayer and His presence working through us is vital in all we do.
- We believe that a combination of emotional, physical and spiritual assistance
is required in the event of a disaster.
- We seek to dwell in unity for the sake of Christ (Psalms 133).
- We place a high value on every person we assist because we believe Christ
died for them (Luke 10:25-37).
- We believe integrity, trust and building Christ-like relationships is essential.
- We value transformation in the lives of people we serve.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say or do is Christian and for the sake of Christ
and the expanding of His Kingdom.
- We value the spirit of excellence.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN), a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is a network of over 175 churches with nearly 5,000 trained volunteers ready to provide emotional, spiritual and physical needs to those affected by disaster, great or small, by Bringing Hope into Crisis™.